International opportunities for ebica students
Ebica International School is proud to be joining the Nace Schools Group from the 15th of September 2018.
NACE Schools is a world leader in international private education, with over 31 schools worldwide and 40 years of experience in international education.
Nace endeavours to unite countries and continents into one global family which provides for much more than the academic success of our students. This is achieved through a core set of values that are encouraged in the form of critical and creative thinking, self-improvement, social commitment, respect and tolerance and finally, responsibility.
The ebica team is proud to be partnering with Nace to further its goal of providing a premium quality, bilingual, holistic education for the international community. With NACE’s support and expertise, ebica will be able to further improve it’s innovative programming and facilities as well as providing new opportunities for students in the form of international events and exchange programmes.
Pascal Ashkar, ebica General Director says: “We welcome the amazing opportunity to be part of a global group of schools that share our values and commitment towards quality international education. The synergy that exists between the schools will facilitate pedagogical exchange for our teachers in the sharing of best practice and new, innovative teaching techniques. Our students will benefit from group events such as the Nace Music, Model United Nations, and Sports festivals. We expect that some of our students will spend time in Barcelona and the UK this year as part of newly established exchange programmes. ”
Some of the benefits of the Nace partnership for our community
- Participation in the NACE Olympics Games - 3 days of international sporting challenge
- NACE Arts Competition - online inter-schools arts competition
- NACE International Music Week - a great week of collaborative music making, culminating in a student-led concert
- NACE Academic Olympics - 3 days of problem solving and scientific competition
- NACE Model United Nations - 2 days of debates on geo-political, environmental and fundamental issues.
- Residential exchange opportunities with schools worldwide.
Click here for more information on these opportunities
We look forward to the exciting developments of this year and welcome your comments on the opportunities you see here at ebica.